NSF Proposal Writing Workshop
Workshop schedule (November 8-10, 2019)
• Friday: Evening arrival of teams and initial meeting with mentors
• Saturday: Developing a Compelling Theme and Establishing Proposal Outline
• Sunday (morning): Draft Budget Preparation and Mock S-STEM Panel Review
• Teams should consist of two individuals that will be leading the proposal preparation process.
• One team member should be a faculty member currently teaching in a STEM discipline
• A second team member should have a background in education, institutional research, or a social science
Application – Please submit workshop application via email to email@example.com. Include contact information and brief background of the two team members and a 150-300 word description of your current idea for the focus of your S-STEM proposal. Include STEM disciplines involved and the types of student support activities currently envisioned.
Application Deadline: Preference given to workshop applications received by October 15, 2019
Additional Information: S-STEM Solicitation NSF 17-527 https://www.nsf.gov/pubs/2017/nsf17527/nsf17527.pdf
NSF S-STEM Program webpage